The right time has come to step up and take action!
This compilation of information provides you with a summary of chances of fellowships, open calls, sponsored residencies and fresh job openings. Enjoy it!
OPEN CALL and PRIZES
Greats opportunities for emerging and established artists to gain exposure, expand their portfolios, and connect with other artists and art professionals.
- Chelsea International Fine Art Competition - Competition is open
- The Lumen Prize - The 2023 call for entries opens 3rd of March
- ReA! - Deadline April 6th, 2023
- S+T+ARTS Prize - Deadline March 3rd, 2023
Our selection provides artists with time and space to focus on their work, experiment with new ideas, and collaborate with other artists in a supportive and creative environment
- Hotel Maria Kapel - Deadline May 1st, 2023
- Künstlerhäuser Worpswede
- Uberbau House - Deadline February 28th, 2023
- Art Farm - Deadline March 1st, 2023
- Black Rock, Dakar, Senegal - Deadline March 12th, 2023
- Art School Residency - Deadline March 1st, 2023
FELLOWSHIPS and GRANTS
Supporting artists by providing financial assistance and resources to help them pursue their creative endeavors
- The Singapore International Foundation: Funding Opportunities For Impactful Art And Culture Initiatives - Deadline March 5th, 2023
- Grant Funding For Creatives Based In Adur & Worthing - Deadline March 5th, 2023
- Rauschenberg Emergency Grants - Deadline April 1st, 2023
RESOURCES TO FIND A JOB OR AN INTERSHIP
We understand that finding employment opportunities in the arts can be challenging, and we are committed to providing valuable resources to help artists pursue their career aspirations